Friday, October 1, 2010

Thanks Naomi!

Got my fall swap gifts today! Yay!
My favorite thing is the hat! Is that not the cutest, funnest thing ever?!
I was a little worried/confused when I first saw the bandanna, but then I read the accompanying letter that explained that it was a bib! :P I may need to work on how to get it on better so it doesn't block her mouth, lol!
I do as little of the cooking in the house as possible, so I'll have to figure out how to personalize the apron for my hubby... it'll have to be awesome! 'cause he's so awesome!
Obviously, the cats think the apron strings were for them! :P
...and the buttons (which Amber seems to really like!) round out a very fun swap gift! ^_^ Now to wait & see what Savannah thinks of all the stuff I sent her! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment