Saturday, February 18, 2012

Another project done!

Almost there!

Done!

New work in progress!
I found this Gandhi quote (his name was supposed to be at the bottom, but didn't print for some reason.)& felt inspired. I was just going to print the quote on the transparency paper & frame it with the clouds photo (which I took) & hope that it'd have some dimension to it... but apparently I printed on the wrong side of the transparency paper. The ink just beaded up & didn't dry!

So, I used the wet ink to make a mirror print of the text on some scrapbook paper & I've begun the painstaking process of cutting out the letters & gluing them to the transparency paper (to still try for the dimension & to keep the spacing correct.)
I think I'll reinforce the shadows on the back side with a sharpie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment