Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Project Progress

Most of my progress in the last few days has been in my projects. I started & completed one since my last post, so I finally get to pose before and AFTER pics! :D

First, progress on my shirt I'm sewing little "flowers" on.
I'm not as happy with the last two as with the first few, but I'm still satisfied overall. :)

I showed a bunch of pants I got for my daughter at Goodwill a while ago. One of the khaki pairs had some stains on it. The more I looked as I started to embroider over them, the more I found! So, my before picture doesn't even show all of them.


And... AFTER! :D I'm very pleased with my results.


Since Blogger isn't letting you see larger versions on the pics anymore (??) I took some close-ups so you can see some of the more subtle colors that were close to the khaki color. :)


Oh! Also, one of my Valentine's gifts from my hubby was to get a custom-made glass lamp-work bead designed after my pet snake, Apep. I actually got it a while ago, but since it was meant for Valentine's day, I finally worked it onto a necklace today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment