Thursday, May 17, 2012

Assignment #2 Update

Finally got the fridge cleaned out Tuesday per the 2nd assignment from the Money Saving Mom's "4 Weeks to a More Organized Home" blog series.
Here's my messy kitchen before & the dishes after I already started:

Here's the fridge before:
Here's the moldy rice I found! Ew! Thankfully this was about as bad as it got.
I think the pickles are from my pregnancy but the ice cream/milkshake isn't that old! [Get it? Pickles & ice cream? Sorry.] It was pretty gross looking though! They were both lost in the back of the fridge.
And then there was this... not sure what it was, some sort of tomato-based sauce?
We had this container of coffee my step-dad bought either at Thanksgiving or right after my daughter was born on some visit. We didn't have a coffee machine, just french presses, so we couldn't brew it properly & it sat for years.
I went one or two shelves/drawers at a time: [I am SO annoyed that this picture rotated!! I don't know how to fix it! The file isn't rotated like that!]
[Gah! They're all going to rotate aren't they?? GRrrr!!]

The middle drawer before, I had to vacuum out all the little grapes stems & what-not. It's "after" is included with the bottom shelf's "after"
The orange arrow is pointing to the great Jell-O spill of a few weeks ago. I didn't realize it sloshed when I put it in & so it set up between the glass & the frame, thus that piece of glass had to be scrubbed in the sink!
I didn't take Before & after pics of the top drawer, or an empty after pic of the door... here's its "before:"


And the total AFTER for the fridge:

And the kitchen AFTER, isn't totally cleaned up, but it's better. Note the messy-looking pile that the arrow is pointing to is composed of CLEAN dishes in the drying rack. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment