Thursday, February 23, 2012

Someone else's post

I had to share... because I identify with this WAY too much!
LINK

What have I accomplished today? Well, I fed myself & my daughter breakfast, lunch & snacks. Checked e-mail, facebook, this & Pinterest & looked up my hubby's sore throat symptoms that I didn't know he was having... and just laid my daughter down for a nap. Yup. That's about it. Once she's actually asleep I plan to go upstairs & continue cleaning the master bathroom & laundry room... or maybe not, since the baby boy I babysit will be here in about 15-20mins... *sigh*

It's craft night! A couple people may or may not show up at my house to craft tonight! I tried to plan this one in advance so people that've been wanting to come could request time off work... but they didn't get it off, so... I don't know if anyone's going to show up. I'm going to go embroider until baby boy shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment