Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wenesday's (today) to-do list

I decided if I'm going to keep this up, I need to be more specific with my titles. I don't like to duplicate too much. :P

Yesterday, I only accomplished showering, getting my purse cleaned out & taking Amber to Prompt Care. She was exposed to impetigo at gymnastics & had a pustule on her cheek. The dr. said it probably wasn't impetigo, but wrote it up on the Rx order & prescribed a powerful antibiotic cream. It looks much better today, but I noticed it yesterday as I was about to go to the chiropractor's, so I cancelled that appointment.
Cleaning out my purse was way overdue! I'm glad I finally got it done. I found $10.76 in change, not counting the bicentennial quarter that was in there.

So, today, I'm mainly focusing on getting the rest of yesterday's to-do list done. I am adding some more laundry. I told Amber if she took a good nap we could go to the library. So...

balloons
diaper bag
basket in bedroom
wash, dry, fold & put away Amber's bedding & clothes
wash, dry, fold & put away my clothes
wash, dry & put away our bedding(2 loads)[Hubby made the bed while I was at work! My comforter was still damp when I went to bed, but I lived].

That should be more than enough to keep me busy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment