Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Still here

I've been suffering with the symptoms of my pregnancy & the progesterone supplements they put me on. I haven't felt up to a whole lot with the fatigue and morning sickness. Just ten more days of the supplement and no exercise rule!
Amber & I went to the OB today & heard the baby's heartbeat. Took a bit to find it, but it was a good 170bpm. :) Everything was looking pretty good, so I don't have to go back in for four weeks.
I've been wanting to update a few things though. One was that I finished the other birth stats pillow! Here it is:


We've had a lot of other adventures. I'm still recovering from a sunburn I acquired last Thursday. So glad we finally went out & enjoyed the company pool, though! If the weather gets back down in the double digits (instead of triple!) I'll be sure to take kiddo back out. This preggo mama can't handle that much heat. It doesn't bother me that much when I'm not pregnant, and luckily she didn't burn at all despite a lower spf sunblock (50... mine was 70 & 100, she did not inherit my skin or red hair!)
We've been to a bunch of birthday parties. I fell bad that I haven't been up to my usual gift-giving, I didn't even get a card made for the last one!
I've been on Pinterest again the last few days & starting to feel inspired again & ready to get making again. I have been working on kiddo's scrapbooks some. So far behind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment