Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 3 Assignment

Day 3 Assignment

::Get dressed in something that makes you feel great {there’s something about dressing in clothes that make you feel great that just gives you more energy and zest for life! Get your free copy of SarahMae’s ebook, Frumps to Pumps, if you need more motivation in this.}Still just stickin' to T-shirt & jeans. That is, when I finally showered & got dressed around noon.

::Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea, refer to your list of weekly goals, and make a list of no more than 5-7 specific things you want to accomplish today.Nope.

::Complete your morning routine {if you don’t have a morning routine, take some time to create one today! Read my How to Develop a Routine That Works–And Stick With It series for step-by-step help.}Didn't even stick to my morning routine. All I had for breakfast was OJ & some crackers.

::Set the timer for 15 minutes and do a quick-clean of your bedroom: throw out any trash, put away items that are out of place, get rid of clutter, tidy up, vacuum, and make your bed.Maybe later.

::Clean out your freezer(s). If you need step-by-step help, read this guide on How to Clean Out Your Freezer.Maybe later.

::Find 7 items to get rid of today. Throw them out, stick them in a donate or garage sale box, give them to a friend who can use them, or list them on Craigslist or eBay.Every day?? I think I'd be kinda hard-pressed to do this one day, unless I found a whole collection of books or something I decided to part with...

Again.. I'm getting this late, and I'm still sick... maybe I'll catch up. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment