Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 5 Assignment

Day 5 Assignment

::Get dressed in something that makes you feel great {there’s something about dressing in clothes that make you feel great that just gives you more energy and zest for life! Get your free copy of SarahMae’s ebook, Frumps to Pumps, if you need more motivation in this.}

::Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea, refer to your list of weekly goals, and make a list of no more than 5-7 specific things you want to accomplish today.

::Complete your morning routine {if you don’t have a morning routine, take some time to create one today! Read my How to Develop a Routine That Works–And Stick With It series for step-by-step help.}

::Remove your couch cushions and clean out any crumbs, toys, or other miscellaneous items you find. Use an attachment on your vacuum to vacuum the cushions, underneath the cushions, and all crevices of your furniture. Spot clean the fabric, if needed.

::Set the timer for at least 15 minutes and do something you really enjoy and that relaxes and rejuvenates you. If you need ideas, here are a few: read, write, call a friend, pray, exercise, bake, play with your children, laugh with your husband, stop by the bookstore and browse the book selection, work in the garden, or take a nap! Take some time to just stop and enjoy life today!

I'm starting to feel better, so I think I'll go back to day 2 & try to start from there. We'll see. I need a shower, the sink may need more attention than the fridge & my supposedly "monthly" visitor decided 4days=a month. Sorry if that's TMI, but it's frustrating. We're trying for baby #2 & just want to yell at mother nature "not cool!" [Yes, I called my dr. & they were out for Easter break, so I called the on-call dr. & talked to his nurse & she said as long as it's not too heavy {yes, she specified what that would be} that I should just monitor & call my regular office again on Mon or Tue when they're back.]

No comments:

Post a Comment